Creating Android Mobile Application Using jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap
1. File new -> PhoneGap For Android project.
2. Choose your jQuery mobile version. Here I am using jQuery mobile version1.0rc2
3. Enter your Project name.
4. Give your package name
5. Select your android version ie your target version
6. Enter your proper package name then click finish.
7. The application structure looks like following picture
8. Now run your application as Android Application.
9. Final results look like this
Now you are successfully developed your first android mobile application. Open the bin folder and install the .apk file present in bin folder into your android phone.